Hoping to create my life and home to the best of my perfectionistic (so not a word but I like it) style.

Grrrrr

This morning has been shitty. Well I really shouldn't say shitty maybe pissy. Is pissy less mad than shitty? Ok, I'm gonna say it is. I won't go into the details.


I really wanna know how I can turn this into 3 columns. I'm not sure if this is classic or the other. I went to a site and it said that I can find out on the dashboard in the upper left hand corner. UMMMM there's nothing there!!! I don't know if there is anyone reading this, but if there is, could you possibly tell me how to do it? 

Shabby Chic

I love it. IDK if hubby is going to like it or not but hey I do the decorating or at least try to. I've been trying to find a queen metal headboard cuz I really don't want to strip my headboard or sand it down and paint it white. I don't know where any flea markets are (I'm in central Ohio). I would love to go to Mt.Vernon and walk downtown and go to the many antique shops there but it's too cold right now :o).

This blog is kinda funny cuz it's not about decorating at all. I should just call it a bitch session and I get to blow off steam. My best friend, Paula, isn't here so I can't go to her. I am saving my cash so I can buy a plane ticket to Connecticut. I can't wait. I miss her so much. I need my girl/bitch session time and there's no one for me. Boo fucking hoo to me, right? Well shit, I don't make friends that easily. There is Melinda, we haven't hung out since our husbands quit working the same shift. They're firefighters at different stations. Anyway, she won't go anywhere unless he's working. Then when she calls me, she has called a total of 3 times in 6 or 7 months and one time was a mistake. She got the wrong Tammy. Go figure. But anyway, that is that. I need to go find something to do but I really don't want to.....

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails